We are committed to ensuring that every child is ready to enter kindergarten and is provided with a nurturing and safe childhood. To that end, we fund numerous avenues for early literacy, safety education, and other programs to make sure children are ready to succeed.
- Grant Area District Library – Support for Youth Reading Clubs
- Newaygo Area District Library – Purchase of Children’s Books
- Community Foundation for Oceana County – Purchase of Children’s Books and Literacy Corners Expansion
- United Way of the Lakeshore – Dolly Parton Imagination Library for Muskegon and Oceana Counties
Committed, nurturing, and loving parents are not a guarantee in this world. But they are a necessity for healthy, well developed children who are ready to learn.
Not limited to Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics education – we prefer to focus on Strategies That Engage Minds.
- Michigan State University – 2024 Osteochamp Scholarship for Newaygo County Student
- Michigan 4-H Foundation – Newaygo and Lake County 4-H Days at Legends Ranch
- Newaygo County RESA – Newaygo County FIRST Middle and High School Robotics Teams
- Heritage Museum of Newaygo County – Children’s Educational Programming
- West Michigan Symphony – Support for Link Up Beginner Music Education Program
- FIRST in Michigan – FIRST in Michigan Discover Program in Lake County
- National Inventors Hall of Fame, Inc. – Camp Invention STEM Program
- hand2hand – Weekend and Extended Break Food for Newaygo County Students
- Trinity Lutheran Church New Era – Baby Pantry and Reading Room Support
- Hospice of Michigan – Support for Camp Good Grief
- Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital – 2024 Junior Wheelchair and Adaptive Sports Camp Scholarships
- Kids Food Basket – Sac Suppers for Muskegon County Students
- National Kidney Foundation of Michigan – Regie’s Rainbow Adventure Education Program
There are some general youth programs that have been a part of the Foundation’s interest since the establishment of the Foundation. These provide opportunities for children to experience things outside of their normal activities. Support includes camp scholarships, the local Agricultural fair and 4-H activities, a variety of TrueNorth Youth Programs and Services including: Children’s Christmas, Coats for Kids, Tools for Schools, Children’s Car Seats, and TrueMentors.
- Fremont Public School FFA – 2024 Washington Leadership Conference Scholarships
- Michigan 4-H Foundation – Newaygo County 4-H Remote Control Spin Club
- Odd Fellow and Rebekah Camp of Michigan – 2024 Summer Camp Scholarship Program
- Muskegon YMCA – 2024 Camp Pendalouan Scholarship Program
- Special Days Camps – Camp Scholarships For Children With Cancer
- Camp Henry – 2024 Summer Camp Scholarship Program
- TrueNorth Community Services – 2024 Camp Newaygo Scholarships
- City of Fremont Police Department – Newaygo County Shop With A Cop Program
- Operation Warm, Inc. – Coats and Shoes for Muskegon Children
- TrueNorth Community Services – 2024 TrueNorth Youth Program Support
- Shelby Township – Support for Shelby Township Community Park